To AMD Zen

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there you go. maybe that's why. maybe he's jsut jealous. i dunno though. do you think he should come back? and, if he flames taht much, why do we all want him back so much?

I don't care personally if he comes back or not to be honest he did make me laugh but I think this forum is better of with out him

I'm breaking my promise of leaving by posting this, but consider that a one time thing. But clarifications for the morons here:

1) AMD Zen stop acting like you know everything. Spell my name right. Also, stop acting as if you are the fucking king of this forum. You are hardly a shining example of integrity. You are a pissed off person, with issues. You are the worst person for the job. But I could care less about you.

2) I don't want to be a mod at all. I'm much too busy and too biased. I have opinions. A moderator is supposed to be a third party, not AMD ZEN and not me.

3) I think Rakedog said it will.

4) Alvino: Shut the fuck up.

Now ciao. I got things to do. I already broke my promise about leaving but you guys need to be corrected.

Sorry everyone if I made anyone mad. I feel that I owe everyone an apology.

Giancarlo.. please do stay. I, for one, do want you back on these forums.

I knew it !!! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the temptetion of answering back (thanks for making me laugh and I don't mean that in a bad way)

Oh cut it out Rakedog your anoying me you don't have to apologize for anything this a forum where people express their opinions you had every right to make this thread so don't be sorry

Catch me on: outminds.com (gay/bi youth support website). That's it. Or AIM, giancarlo440. I suppose 100% of you want to use AIM in that case.

Goodbye for ever. If you want to talk go on AIM. I'll still talk and make suggestions or whatever.

To AMD Zen: Hope you are happy about this and what happened because of your choices.

To Giancarlo: Good-bye. You will not be forgotten on these forums.

To everyone else: Sorry for the arguement I caused in the "bye" forum.

This is a start of a new Era on ComputerForums.org . Mods have learned their lesson, and members learned theirs. This was at the cost of lots of angry thoughts and a loss of a good member. Hopefully this situation will never arise again.

To all mods... Don't try to change the way this forum has worked for a long long time. You just witnessed first hand what can happen.

To all members... Just try to get along with people. It's okay to have debates, and a bit of angry words here and there, because it's impossible to stop that in a competitive field like computers. But try to resolve problems with other members in a peaceful way, not by getting the whole forum involved.

Hopefully, things will get better after this incident. That's all I wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom