To AMD Zen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morpheus. David will not listen to my complaint. No one is going to take down a moderator just because one member has some issues with him... but I'm just doing what I can....

Yeah you 've got a point there alvino I find it sad that all this time I was away having a nice time I come back to see the forum getting closer to resemblence to a warzone than an actuall forum

No.. I said I'm not going to make a complaint because no one will listen to me. But I'm just going to do what I think is right.

and, to you, rakedog, what is right? bring Giancarlo back after amd zen demotes himself? after what amd said, i dont think he's gonna demote himself even if this whole place turns on him. but i also dont really kno how to handle this. what made Giancarlo so mad at amd in the first palce? some big difference between the two? huh. well guys, you've heard the stories... stories where two brothers get really pissed at each otehr and go off in opposite directions and never see each otehr again, dying without even saying "im sorry" and admitting where they were wrong. dying without resolving the issue. i kno, i kno, that's a little extreme, but cmon guys. the analogy works here. make up. find an agreement between both of the guys. hey, ive got something, y not have Giancarlo MOD? would that make him come back? it's up to David, but still. hmmmm.... this could go on for a while... *sigh* :(

NO WAY Giancarlo a Moderator I'd leave if that happend a long with most of the members in this forum the guy flames to much to be moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom