To AMD Zen

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakedog

Fully Optimized
After talking to Giancarlo for a bit, he says that he absolutely will come back to the forums if AMD Zen demotes himself as a Mod. As long as he is a Mod, Giancarlo will never come back. Whoever said back in the "bye" thread that Giancarlo hates everyone, that's just not true.

AMD Zen, I know you and Giancarlo had very major differences, but as a person, I do ask that you accept his proposal.

Yeah yeah, may seem too shocking, but I think Giancarlo has been a member of these forums for far longer, and I think he deserves to stay. Personally, I think you brought this up upon yourself by making the open poll, and expecting everything to go as YOU wanted to. It has always been normal and accepted for people to flame a bit, and by trying to break that rule, you made a lot of people mad.

This is nothing against you AMD Zen. But I, as one, would rather see two members, as opposed to one mod.

And to anyone who thinks this is any type of poll or thread to try and get AMD Zen out of the mod position, no. I'm just trying to get a Giancarlo back on the forums. I am trying to do what I can, as a member, to make people get along with each other, and to settle down complete hate.

Post whatever you may wish people, I'm just trying to do what I think is right.

You have a point but I don't agree with AMD Zen demoting him self I think David should decide on this one

Your kidding right? I am supposed to open myself up as a weak person just so he will come crawling back... Yeah.... RIGHT! I don't think so. Look, if he has a problem with me, too bad. He is doing this to gain attention, and I am a good MOD. Many many people like me as a MOD, and all the MODs believe that this is silly. That BYE thread was a pathetic cry for attention that Gian so craves. I will not step down for him, he does not deserve my respect, and I don't care what anyone thinks about that. David put me as a MOD because he trusts me, and he just told me not to worry about Giancardo anymore.

Oh, and Giancardo doesn't just flame a little, he flames in almost everything he posts. As airiox said, when Giancardo posts, we MODs HAVE TO go look, and make sure he isn't ripping someones spine out about something.... I will not, and I do not care what you think of me anymore RakeDog, I am not a weak person, and I WILL NOT step down from a MOD position I am entitled to have. David made me a MOD, so he must see qualities in me that make me a good canidate... Gian however, well I won't say anymore. This is silliness, and I am asking you nicely to drop this subject FOREVER. Giancardo made his own decision to leave. He is a member just like the rest of you are, and I will not give him special treatment just because he throws a temper tantrum like a little child. So, the answer is no, and you can say what you want. No if you excuse me, I am going to bed.. Goodnight RakeDog.

I think Giancarlo can do whatever he wants to do. David made AMD ZEN a mod, so be it. Giancarlo can have whatever opinions about AMD ZEN, and if he doesn't like him just because he rich or has more stuff than any of us do then deal with it. I used to be extremely jealous of AMD ZEN *GASP*, but I eventually got over it...but I do think that AMD ZEN is a bit too new to the position. He seems a bit too cautious and tight (no offense). My opinion is that if David made AMD ZEN a mod, then he will stay as one. Giancarlo can get mad all he wants. But if he still won't get over it, then he has problems. Everyone gets jealous or even mad just because someone has more stuff or money than they do. Like I said to Gian in a earlier thread and post, "Don't let it get into your head."

EDIT>>> BTW that quote applies to AMD ZEN's personality too.

Your kidding right? I am supposed to open myself up as a weak person just so he will come crawling back... Yeah.... RIGHT! I don't think so. Look, if he has a problem with me, too bad. He is doing this to gain attention, and I am a good MOD. Many many people like me as a MOD, and all the MODs believe that this is silly. That BYE thread was a pathetic cry for attention that Gian so craves. I will not step down for him, he does not deserve my respect, and I don't care what anyone thinks about that. David put me as a MOD because he trusts me, and he just told me not to worry about Giancardo anymore.

You are a good mod? That may be your opinion. Not everyone thinks that way. You're not exactly bad, but you definately have some issues.

Cry for attention? Hahhaah, he was just saying good-bye you moron. If you think saying good bye is a cry for attention... well... You have some major problems. He was a long term member, and he can't even say good bye?

Oh, and Giancardo doesn't just flame a little, he flames in almost everything he posts. As airiox said, when Giancardo posts, we MODs HAVE TO go look, and make sure he isn't ripping someones spine out about something.... I will not, and I do not care what you think of me anymore RakeDog, I am not a weak person, and I WILL NOT step down from a MOD position I am entitled to have. David made me a MOD, so he must see qualities in me that make me a good canidate... Gian however, well I won't say anymore. This is silliness, and I am asking you nicely to drop this subject FOREVER. Giancardo made his own decision to leave. He is a member just like the rest of you are, and I will not give him special treatment just because he throws a temper tantrum like a little child. So, the answer is no, and you can say what you want. No if you excuse me, I am going to bed.. Goodnight RakeDog.

Blah blah blah... Stop thinking that you are the king of the forums. No offence, but you haven't been here long enough to gain everyone's respect. I'm not going to argue with David decision of making you a mod, but you're definately starting to think that because you're a mod, you're better then certain people.

You can't even fucking spell his name right for fucks sake.

but I do think that AMD ZEN is a bit too new to the position. He seems a bit too cautious and tight (no offense).

I agree with you.

A bit too late for that. I'm not going to let AMD Zen get away with trying to change the way this forums works.

Look if he is in the wrong the other moderators will him tell so will David there is no need for you to get anoyed with him just make a complaint to David or one of the other moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom