Im being hacked

megaman777

Solid State Member
Hey guys, I have an interesting scenario/question. I received an email from an individual saying he was able to track me down and cite my identity after I had sent an email out, and apparently he received the mail. I have a couple of email acounts, and what makes this scenario interesting is the fact that my original email (sent through yahoo) was traced by the hacker, and yet the hacker sent an email saying he identified my identity to my hotmail account, saying I should "spoof my headers" next time if I wanted to avoid being hacked into. Any insight to this?

He is Bsing... Don't believe a word of it. Email him back, and tell him to go screw himself. Then forward me his response.... I will "take care" of him... MUAHAHH!

I dont think this hacker is faking it- he was able to provide me with my name, address, and other personal info. It's kind of freaking me out. This is probably not relevant, but in the "sent" field, I included my own email address, and that email account uses a different name. Hope u guys can help. Any hackers in this forum?

This might sound crazy but it could be a friend playing a joke on you.

It has happened to me but I was able to track him down.

if something get's serious, just turn him into the police. or the fbi. i rememeber when hat love virus was everywhere. man. it used my email to send out some stuff and the FREAKIN FBI sent me an email saying that they at first thought it was me but that they had actually tracked down the real culprit and that i was to change emails immeditately. i was like... holy crap.... ok...... yeah. end of story. and the fbi's messaqge was spiked too. no adress. and it disappeared after 5 seconds that i had closed it. no where. it was incredible. maybe i might work with the fbi or soemthing. hack for legal purposes. interesting...

I was talking with a couple of my colleagues, and they said the hacker might have been able to track down my IP address, and if the address matched my two email accounts, the hacker could determine my identity. Question is, how would the hacker determine my IP address in the first place?

lol, ur name/ address, etc, did u use ur real ones when making ur email account? cuz if u did, all he has to do is look into ur profile, like u can do with ppl on this forum

You may want to encrypt your computer. Or get software that'll scramble your IP address. My computer runs on encryption. The hard-drive is encrypted, meaning morons can't break into it. I'd personally smash the knee caps of those little nerds who think it is funny to mess with the computers of hard-working people.

lol me too, specially after i went thru hell gettin mine to work, lol and lots of yelling from parents

Back
Top Bottom