Mozilla

but what about others... alltheweb, ask jeeves... etc.. arent they just the same?

moneyman said:
I personally go for FireFox, not everyone wants the thrilling ActiveX stuff, they want a simple browser that doesn't mess their computer.

IE has a freakin' death grip on your computer, and if something goes wrong with IE, it can mess up your whole rig.

FireFox is, in my opinion, much better than Mozilla. Go with FireFox, DL some extra plugins, and if I talk to my friend, I think I can get you guys a way to speed up FireFox. Something you can not do with IE.

It maks pages load like 1000203498203984 times faster, Pretty sweet.

FireFox has ANY plug-in you can think of. You can change the theme, everything.

It is the best browser.

IE is up there with AOL, meaning it suckzorz, yes yes it's nice, but for what it is... not good...:D

Uhhh...Firefox is made by Mozilla...

Yes Alvino it is, but they are different. There is Mozilla, and there is FireFOx. They are different browsers, try both, see which one you like the most. Mozilla is, I think, more powerful, but not as fast and well supported. Go Mozilla and Firefox!!

i still say firefox. i dunno about mozilla. havent used it. but i have firefox and LOVE IT! :D

dreamweaverdude said:
do you ever wander why google is the most widly used search engine, becuase it gives you results...
The results given in Google are rarely different to those given in Ask Jeeves or Yahoo.

Back
Top Bottom