AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seems that everyone agrees that it's AMD except for kalthorn, so I think we can safely announce the winner: AMD.

(because no one cares that one intel fan speaks out against us)

I figured apple would be higher... I voted for AMD but I know apple has a stong processor. I do not think they are as good as they say, but I do think they are decent.

Intel has a great processor. If you get the HT ones with large cache and all, they seem to be right up on the top of the benchmarks.

However, I still am an AMD man myself. AMD seems to be on top with their Athlon series(Back to the original ~600MHz ones) The A64 seems to be the ultimate processor out now and will probably kill everything when more things are optimized for 64bits...

Just my opinion ;)

I have always preferred Intel over Amd and apple is just not my type!
Its seems everyone loves amd everyone sick of the orignal INTEL :)

Apple G5s are great! They are fast, efficient, and did I mention fast? 2.5GHz!! And Dual at that! That system can beat ANY OPTERON SETUP.. It is argueably the worlds fastest Personal PC made, but it isnt A PC now is it? I respect Apple, and has anyone looked at their stock lately??? They used to be at around $18.00 or $20.00 when they brought out the iMac (the really cool MAC with the bubbly base, and pole based LCD monitor) Now look!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=AAPL&d=t

APPLE IS DOING BETTER THEN MICROSOFT STOCK WISE BIG TIME!! They are better business pros then all the other PC companies out there. Apple still has some tricks left, who knows, they might just take over again at this rate. ... :D

EXAMPLES:

Apple Inc=72.05

Dell PC Inc=40.35

Microsoft=26.02 (wow, they are doing bad right now...)

Intel= 22.26 (hmm, not suprising, MS's partner in crime...)

AMD= 15.75 (this sucks.. WTF is going on... Oh wait, Intel and there advertising... Brainwashing I mean)

GateWay=4.93 (wow, they are better then Dell..OUCH)

nVidia= 20.94 (they could do better...)

ATi= 16.77 (so could they....)

ASUS= 2.42 (Bad Customer Service Does that..)

BestBuy= 54.03 (wow!)

HP= 19.66 (that isnt fair..)

Sony= 36.34 (interesting...)

Creavite= 13.56 (not fair...)

Had to throw this IN:
BMW!!: 99.10 (OMG... just OMG...)

Chrysler: 45.28 (not bad)

Ford: 13.23 (OUCHY!!)

That is enough proof, none even touch Apple (except BMW.... :D) But they are not a PC type company. NO PC based company of any kinda touches them! They must be doing something right, and it is not just iPods.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom