And it leaves... Again

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Recently, I found a buyer for the PC i currently have, and so as of today, this PC leaves my hands for another, and I will soo be building a NON SLi system due to stability issues that I encountered on my SLi setup. I will replace my SLi system with a PCie system (same exact components except GPU) with a single ATi based system using ATi's flagship card, the AWESOME x850XT Platitnum Edition. I feel this will be a much more stable system, and also, I hate ASUS's customer support, and so am switching to my old favorite Gigabyte, who is an excellent company. This PC says adue to you, and just remember nVidia, I still love you, just not happy with SLi.. :D

good price, does the friend mind that it is unstable or is he fixing it? btw u dint have to lock that post at my request it was only a suggestion!!! lol it dont matter i suppose the thread was goin nowhere!!

sweet, i am making a pci-e comp, didnt have the $$ to go for the SLI, figured id save my money and buy a 6800GT or an X800 of some type

Back
Top Bottom