AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are intel duals? i've not heard about them? do mean just 2 p4 processors together on a motherboard? or a new type of processor

Its Intel's Dual Processor. Its like two P4 HTs in one processor - so practically 3-4 Processors depending how you look at it. They'll be 64-bit but until then AMD are the only 64-bit Processors - the Intel EM64Ts are basically the same but not really as cheap and hard to find in faster versions.

It does not matter, Intel has heat problems, AMD all the way, even if you say AMD is better B/c of 64-bit technology, AMD started betting intel w/ there athlon Xps and durons, so i don't want to here it.

Wait a second now Necro.. You may not want to hear their opinions, but they are fully entitled to them.

Oh, here is the definition of flaming in this Thread-

Saying someone else is wrong without a link with data based information proving incorrect facts... Calling another person dumb, or ANY BAD name for that matter. Also, saying that another person's VIEWPOINT (not data) is wrong is not allowed, Abide by that guideline, and I won't be mad. You guys need to understand, these votes have turned into one flame war after the other, and I am not AMD Hitler.. LMAO! :D I just do not want violence or flaming in this thread ever. It is sticky, and will be here for a long time hopefully, and if turns into a flame war again, it will make CF look bad. If you guys don't have enough respect for me to abide by the simple guidelines herein, then please do not post... If anything, even if you HATE ME for some reason (your opinion, I wont hate you) then have respect for CF. If you don't have respect for CF... Then you do not need to be a member. Ok? :D :D

BTW, I am not mad at anyone (including Gian) therefore, please do not take any of my ANTI FLAMING personally, it is not meant to be mean at all.

Now, back to the polls people!! ROCK THE VOTE!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom