Guess My IP address

Nah - they're not planning Domination.

They're preparing the the Great War between the Divine and the Abyss! The war that will decide what software your children and grand-children are using in years to come. (Not mine - because of course they would be brought up with Microsoft and taught the ways of the Divine)

Maybe they are cooking up the Evolutionary cybernetics tranformation of bio chips for humans.....:rolleyes:

They are not smart enough to do that. I will be the one to enhance humans using nanochips and I will rule the world with my company, DarkBlade Inc. Prepare thyselves! I will buy out AMD, and use their vast knowledge base to engage a complete rollover on Intel, then I will buy Intel and incorporate their ingenius HyperThreading into AMD based chips, and I will rule the markets. Cyrix will be bought by me as well, and then I will develop all the Linux platforms, and then buy Apple, and get their ingenious PC external stylists, and their awesome engineers who engineer the size of those Apples! Then, then there will be nothing left, my company will rule ALL the technology markets. I will be a monopoly, and I will rule the world with my Androids and Nanobots! Bill Gates will be my jester, and Micheal Dell will be put into a tank full of wasps everyday, then tortured for 3 hours after that. MUHAHAAH! I am the next ruler of technology!!!

Even if AMD could get Intel into a position where they would need AMD to buy them (which is just plain silly - the Intel brand alone is worth more than AMD make in three or four years, let alone the company) there are those scum Capitalists who stop mergers like that; because they have a theory based on achieving highest Market Share and then a policy of stopping the attainment of that goal.

AMD ZEN i think your dreaming too much i mean how is one person gonna buy out all those companies

Back
Top Bottom