Amd athlon 3200xp
a gig of kingston
2 speakers and sub
120 gig hard-drive samsung
Sound Blaster Live
Raidmax case
NF7-S motherboard.
480 watt psu

All it needs is a video card and its ready to go..

Ill be including these games with the system:

Farcry
Blitzkrieg
Call of Duty and expansion
Soldier of Fortune 2
Joint Operations

Anyway Im looking for a price around 650 bucks, send me an email at blueflame_88_2000@hotmail.com or post here if youre interested

I can send you some pics if youre interested. My computer can run every game I mentioned here just fine. I reccomend a 9800 pro if youre looking into a video card.

All cd's for drivers will be included if asked for.

I realize Im a new member, with new members comes 0 ratings, so if you wish we can talk on the phone, or we can arrange something.

Best of Luck

-Collin

Humm, It looks nice, but the XP is a little sad, How many fans?? its only sad b/c of 64-bit technology.
whats the GPU??

Yea as I said there is no Video Card.

But yea, I realize the xp line is getting replaced by the 64 bits, but by no means does that mean that the processor sucks. Im just selling this because I need money at the moment. This computer is more than capable of running any game out there right now, I had no problem running any of the games listed. You can pick up a 9800 pro for pretty cheap right now.

The case it great, in total there are 4 fans, Ive never had problems with over heating. There is room for 3 more fans if you wish.

If you arnt happy with the price, throw me an offer, Im willing to bring it down alittle.

yeah, but It does not matter Read my signature, I have to buy that first, thats about what i can afford, sell yours on ebay. The signature one is what I will be buying ~$720

Back
Top Bottom