bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, IT ISNT HARD... Easy as PIE... GIAN WILL NOT GET WHAT HE WANTS OUT OF ME. I WILL DEFY HIS WISHES TO NO END, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE HATES ME.

Do you know how boring this is? I got sick of reading this thread after page 2.

Its alll a bunch of blah we have heard before.

If Gian wants to leave, leave. He has said he was going to leave in the past because of various factors including myself.

It just a cry for attention and this kind of stuff just gets completly annoying. If all you people hate this place so much then dont come around anymore.

The social lounge is intended for discussions on things other than hardware. We discuss hardware in the other forums.

This is davids site and if he wants AMD ZEN to be a mod then he is a mod. Personally I was very suprised that he was a mod since he has been banned in the past. But he has done a very good job as a mod.

Gian basically hates everyone. I dont think there is a person on this forum that he likes. I told him not to leave the last time he said he was going to, but frankly I just too tired to bother with this stuff.

Seriously this ranks in the top 5 of most boring threads in CF history. Its just a bunch of rehashed I hate you and you hate me. If you hate someone add them to you "ignore" list that way you dont have to bother with them.

Okay?

Because I currently have the best relations with Giancarlo then anyone who posted on this thread, if you give me his MSN, I might be able to pursuade him to come back. However, if the forum is tightly against it, let it be.

So I see none of you want giancarlo back.... though he knows a lot more then some people here. Oh well, up to you. I will not argue with airiox, because he has been here for long enough, and I respect him too much.

I guess there is no point to the thread anymore... I feel bad that I caused a lot of trouble by defending giancarlo.... And I apologize for that. I just want to stand by my vitue's, that's all.

I just get sick of it I am not going to stop him from leaving.

Hes done this before.

I still hate this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom