bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I QUIT! CF is falling apart. You people can flame each other to the flaming depths of Hell for all I care anymore. I wanted to clean up CF and be a good MOD, and I get attacked. If you like flaming sooo much, then do it everywhere, keep spreading the hate... You live miserable lives on this forum, taking pleasure in making others miserable. Fine, live your pitiful, miserable life out the way you want, I will not participate or try to help you save yourselves anymore. I am hated, and not appreciated... that is fine.

Sheesh.

Calm down people. AMD ZEN you are being a little egotistic but not over the top or anything.

AMD ZEN is a great guy and has helped many people with COMPUTER REALTATED NEEDS! (Not this flamming crap!)

Now people are leaving the forums just because this is getting out of control.

Come on now people, just calm down and let's forget it ever happened.

AMD Zen..... Just know I wasn't trying to backstab you. I'm just pointing out the sole truth. This forum is not all about flaming. Not at all. But in debates, it just happens all the time. You just have to accept differences, and that it's impossible to control disfunctions between members.

Leaving now will show your weakness. If you were true to your cause, you would try to understand what you did wrong and try to fix. Walking out like this, just because things are hard sets a bad image. Hang in there. Just learn from mistakes, that's all I'm saying.

Well I'm leaving because I know that some peoples personalities will never change...

As the best answer for this is silence! Walking away is the best choice!
He didn't show his weakness! You are just trying to show your stubborness! (I mean for some Rakedog)

Gian should learn from his mistakes as well. I am not leaving, since it will show I am weak... AND I AM FAR FROM IT.. I made NO mistake. I did nothing to Gian. I didnt ask him to leave, nor did I ban him. He made his own choice, a bad one, but still his own. I will not be blamed for something I did not do. I will not leave. I am staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom