bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fine RakeDog.. You wanted that Poll in the first place, and you were the one with the idea of closely monitoring it.... However, since you have decided to be a jerk about your own idea, and turn it around on me to blame me for it, then I will close it. Dont ask for anything from me again.. I will not be blamed for YOUR idea...

That's total fucking bullshit. I will not be harrassed by you like that.

My idea was to have a LOCKED POLL, not an OPEN POLL. Making a moderated Open poll was completely YOUR IDEA. Don't you dare blame ME for the idea.

and dont make a big deal bout my spelling mistakes. cmon so childish... everyone makes spelling mistakes and stuff when they dont wanna waste time on this crappy issue with gian and this whole place

RakeDog, you will get what is coming to you.. I cannot believe you.. You are nice to me one day, and now you backstab me. Remember, what goes around comes around!!

What is happening?!?! Jeez! The forums is falling apart over an arguement over 2 other people...I'm sick of this...

I'm with you, AMD Zen!
Yeah, you guys are just so jealous! It's hard to be a mod! AMD Zen is a nice guy! Just stop these stupid arguements! This forum is for computer stuff!
PS: That's life, Zen. Silence is a great answer!

I think I'll leave too...too much argueing...

Yeah, that idea resides in my head as well.... However, this forum has been through a ton of argueing, but that's just the way life is. I can probably live with it.

and dont make a big deal bout my spelling mistakes. cmon so childish... everyone makes spelling mistakes and stuff when they dont wanna waste time on this crappy issue with gian and this whole place

Um.. If you want respect on any forum.. you have to at least take the time to write things correctly.

I cannot believe you.. You are nice to me one day, and now you backstab me.

No AMD Zen. I will simply NOT TOLERATE you speaking dirt about me. The open poll was NOT MY IDEA. That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to backstab you. I'm just trying to defend the forum, as a long term member.

Yeah, you guys are just so jealous! It's hard to be a mod! AMD Zen is a nice guy! Just stop these stupid arguements! This forum is for computer stuff!

I'm jealous? I sent him a congradulations note when I found out. Not a "Oh my god, why did you get it, and not me?!" . I'm quite fine with just being a member, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom