bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello There
Further to netlights comments good luck!
i understand why your leaving:D
Cyaz

its so sad to see such a good user go, you will be in all our hearts. :(

:D good luck with other forums you go on,

by the way please stay :D it will be a shame to lose such a good member ;)

Giancarlo said:
Because of ongoing disagreement with one pathetic moderator, I can no longer be a part of this forum. I'm just going to say goodbye and leave. Sorry it didn't work out.

Heh ... I knew this was coming, and to perfectly honest, I'm sad that Giancarlo is leaving; even though me and him had our scuffles a few months ago, I actually respected him - he was helpful to members, and had the balls to say when he wasn't pleased with the recent hiring of a certain member, among other things. Best of luck to you man - wherever you may go. A great loss to CF.

Oh well, since someone has already taken the liberty of creating a new leaving thread, I must take this opportunity to "follow the trend" as it were - plus this saves me typing out the equivalent of a 10 page essay on why/who/when/how etc in a new thread.

..... "Goodbye and goodnight".

thats nice
ruderepuke7ni.gif

Cobra.. stop using that damn smily.

And I think the arguement is between LK and Giancarlo, though AMD Zen might be involved. And Giancarlo, if you read this, I would seriously advise you to reconsider. Just because LK or AMD Zen are being assholes, does not mean you should just walk out. There are still a ton of other people on this forum who are not against you. I'm not. I would much rather see you stay. In fact, I'm really dissapointed that you are leaving.

I really enjoyed debating with you on a wide range of topics.

If you read this......... my final point is.... stay, don't go...... please.

Actually, the roots of this silliness are upsurd... Firstly, Gian began to flame LK (whats new?) in the AMD vs Intel vs Apple thread poll thing. I had posted a very consice warning about flaming. However, being that I respected Gian (didn't exactly like him, but respected him) I did not 2 day ban him for it. I editted his posts, and then he started to send me the WORST HATE PM YOU HAVE EVER READ! Then, he did the same thing by adding me on MSN and then harrassed me to no end. I did not ask him to leave, or anything of the kind.

And BTW.... Netlight... WTF is up your butt about me all of the sudden? And the same question toward you Dynamix... Do you guys hate me or something? WTF did I do wrong? If it is because of my no flaming warning in AMD vs Intel vs Apple Poll thread, then I will lock it forever... And CF can continue to have flame wars.. Your choice, just say the word, and your obidient MOD AMD ZEN will do your bidding. Lock or Not? I will not be hated for wanting a FLAME FREE thread... IF you guys want the flaming in a thread of that nature, make your own, and I will seal mine off forever...

And also, WTF did I do??? Why is everyone mad at me for being a MOD!!! FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dont want me helping around here anymore is that it???!?!?!??! TELL ME! Don't just backstab me with little inserted comments about me!! TELL ME OUT FRONT! WTF did I do? If I did anything, tell me so that I can know what I did wrong and apologize for it! Don't just hate me without me knowing why. Everyone on here is saying.. The recent hiring of a new MOD is bad.. ETC ETC ETC... WTF!!! I thought I was doing a good job of cleaning up CF.. GUESS NOT! Well then... Is this a jealousy issue, since I didn't have that many posts, or do you just hate how I am doing things and want me gone? I mean, if I am hated so much, and such a very unhelpful EVIL person, then just ban me... I am sick of this conspiracy against me... It grows OLD.... SO TELL ME WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!

In my opinion, and this is just MY OPINION, you're being to cautious of a Mod. I mean, you've been here a lot less then the old members. We, as a whole, know that minor flaming has always been part of the forum, like it or not. We always fight a bit with each other, because hardware is SUCH a competitive field. Trying to enforce peace here, after it's been okay for us to have these debates for so long, is just the wrong way to do things.

I know this is COMPLETELY out of common sense, but frankly, in your place, I would apologize to Giancarlo personally, (even after what he did), because IF you have been at these forums for LONG ENOUGH, and learned how things go, you would learn that Giancarlo just always backs his opinions with very good facts. And he just doesn't tolerate it when people say false facts. There is nothing really wrong with that, at least if you have stayed here long enough and learned that.

I'm not directly blaming it on you for Giancarlo leaving us, but you definately shouldn't have been so full of ego when trying to make that thread. Besides, MY idea, was to have no responces at all, and just a poll, but because you said that didn't work, you shouldn't have expected anything else from that thread. That's just the way things go in this forum. It just takes some getting used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom