Please use reports

Well, worst of all, he spammed in the area telling members to report spam... Dumby, yes? I mean, at least go spam in a very large thread that gets alot of hits! Seriously, why would you post in the ANTI SPAM THREAD??? Wow, seriously dumb... :D

He or she did it just to provoke I mean think about it if your going to spam intentionaly where best to do it than the antispam thread unless your advertising something

Remeber, if you come accross spam, Please DON'T reply, the message will only rise to the top again! Report it and it will be delt with. Thanks!

THX NOFX... My latest Spam Edit/Ban was by far my best work, work of MOD art!! I agree David! Report away, and the ZEN will spamminate the SPAM!

The ZENs ARSENAL!

Celeron cannon- Turns spam into Celerons (worse then Spam.. Ewww)

ATHLON BEAM- Devastates SPam completely

FX Cannon- If it goes this far, Look Out. This Cannon reserved just for EXTREME SPAM EDITTING and HORRIBLE POSTS. Completely destorys the EVIL of Spam and Profanity.

Opteron Charged Particle Cannon= The MOST DEADLY of all, this is the ZENs ultimate weapon, and is used only on the MOST VILE OFFENDERS. (Have yet to use it, and hope never to have to)

The questions will arise when it appears a mod is doing a meaningless/spam post.. who would dare report them lol. Not that im suggesting any of you would, least of all you LK...

Haha; I'm often making useless Posts.

Seriously - if anybody thinks a Moderator is making useless posts Report it - although that Moderator will know exactly who sent it and will know the comment (unless its Mixx who doesn't receive his Reported Post E-Mails) others will too and will act accordingly if the Moderator doesn't do it himself anyway.

Back
Top Bottom