Dual Monitors

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
How do you setup a dual monitors? I want to be able to have my cpu display on two monitors. Either have the screen show up on two monitors identically, or to have the image split among the two monitors.

Im just experimenting with this, anyone know of an idea of how to do it?

Firstly does ur video card support this? 9800, i belive it does but i never looked at the specs. Next hook up both monitors...2 separate ports. Then reboot. Next go into ur settings, display settings. Not sure how the ATI display settings look b/c i have only ever had nvidia cards, but it should be similar. In the settings should be somehting along the lines of display (single, vertical, horizontal...etc) Just select the format you want. Its really simple. For me i just have to right click on the desktop to get my menu and its located in there.

Yeah, "me mum" just bought an LCD TV and it had a DVI slot, so i used it for playing PC games, however I just hook it up to my DVI slot, and pluged my MONITOR into the VGA, its possible, but I just did what it said to do.

ol, Mayor Red beard, If my hair was red, and my beard thick, I would praise your omniscient powers.

truly you would. Thanks guy's, im picking up my friends old flat panel (he's got 2 extra monitors don't ask me why), ill let you know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom