Aint No Nothin

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I dont no nothing about printers but here goes any way, i just wont to print form my other computer from my 1 i am using now, so i could just go on anything on this computer then print and send to the other printer.

thnx 4 advanced.

a little spelling error decipuring (yes i know thats spelled wrong, its a joke) and i finalyl understand what you just said :p.

Giggles, anyways, the only way to remotly print from one computer to another one thats not phyiscally hooked up with cables is to setup a little network. I could tell you how to do that, but it gets confusing and i would have trouble (since i dont completly know how) telling you how to set it up.

"Aint No Nothin" Don't no anything, I hope you were being funny b/c If that is how you talk well man, WOW, not to worry lots of ppl talk like that, my neighbor(pig farmer) the president everyone it seems. :p

hi cobra m8 just wondering if you have a router of any kind? becuase if you do have a router meens that you can set up a network very easilly (sorry about spelling i am dyslexic :S not even sure how to spell that lol)

kind regards tom dow

lol it dont matter nah i am going to set it up threw a router 2mo well 2day good night all
speedy ill PM u when i have the router set up.
rude_puke.gif

Back
Top Bottom