News site

Dodgyknacker

Solid State Member
I am busy trying to set up a news site but i need a way to update it continuously and I still have no idea how to do sql or acces for that matter anyone who can help me learn how to do it or if there are any programs that arrange a whole set up, I was thinking like a shopping cart style sytstem how do they update their products they must have some sort of backend updating system any help is welcome.

I said use A cms not use cms.

Re-read my post.
And FYI, a CMS is a piece of web software that runs server-side (not client-side) that provides a dynamic website that includes features such as news, polls, user database, login, and authentication system. Examples of a CMS are PHP-Fusion, e107, and Drupal.

Don't listen to Lord Kalthorn, he'll misguide you with his Microsoft blabble :D

Seriously, you need to know an advanced web programming language (HTML and Javascript are NOT advanced) if you want to do it, or use a cms.

Haha; how do you know until you have tried APSX? Again - all the best sites use ASPX (or the Microsoft-site-specific version MSPX).

You can't make User specific Dynamic Sites in HTML. Oh yes you can :D You write it in HTML - and you wrap ASPX Tags around the bits you want to have Dynamic Content!

MSDN do, after all, rule.

Back
Top Bottom