What game r u most looking 4ward 2?

ah, it sounds fun.

Is it like a save and delete game???

Or do you like advance through ages really quickly??

is it online multiplayer?? or do you play the computer.

You can save the game for future play because it can get long. You can delete them too. You advance through the ages at different times depending on how effective you are at gathering resources and managing them. You can play the computer or online. The online is the best. We go to MSN game zone to play and they have tons of rooms filled with other players. We battle for like 4 hours in one game!!!!!!! Lots of strategy is used and all different kind of ways to win or lose. It's just a very fun game. Perhaps you can buy a used one on ebay and try it out. Very addicting too.

You can form allies online with other members at MSN Zone or play individually (everyone for themselves). That's hard because you have like 4-6 other players you have to worry about. You can also chat at the same time with your teammates on what to do. You can also pinpoint on the map where you want to meet up to form a huge military front and march forward with an ambush attack. So cool!!! Better to form alliance before the game starts.

i see age of empires 2 gold edition

and age of empires 2 age of kings

which one do i get?

the gold edition is 10 dollars more expensive

Get AOE gold edition cause that should have both of them and age of kings is just the expansion. its an old game but it beets some newer Rts.

Halo 2 wont be coming out on Pc (so far) and Halo 3 will most probably come out on Xbox Next and work as a Console launcher just as Halo 1 worked.

MAY BE A SPOILER but if u havnt clocked Halo 2 yet u havnt played it

HAs any1 noticed how the E3 clip fits in nicely into the end of Halo 2 think about it , but guarenteed im not the first person to think of that

i doubt a H-life 3 for a while i havnt heard anything in that area

Kotor II is an amazing game easily out doing its predicesor but i couldnt fit it in perhaps shoud of done that instead of Forza it dosnt seem to pop. go to Xbox.com and chek it out. it beats the sh!t out of Gt in most ways

The new zelda looks mad but has any1 noticed that some areas look familiar
go to gamespot and download the clip (u dont have to)

www.gamespot.com

and after the insanely pathetic Hitman: Contracts ill be expecting VERY VERY much from Eidos to redeem them selvews of that pathetic excuse for a hitman game

Back
Top Bottom