AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are making VIA's new CPU too. They make some of the nicer CPU's but dont strive to become like AMD or Intel so no one really pays attention to them.

Haha; Intel aren't getting enough! :D

Well yeah... but all but unupgradable; and power systems like yours, specifically made for power and not generally designed by designers would be unattainable on an Apple System.

Haha - making VIA's Chipsets! :D Classic...

LK... the no quoting thing goes for you as well... Pls don't.. I am trying to keep any opinions in here from crossing into others paths... This is just a voting area, and say why you like what you voted for. THX LK.

zen, im sorry but i gotta say, ur idea of no arguing/ stating an opinion about anothers opinion, is clearly liek a dictatorship, there is a reason ppl argue/ give their opinion to other ppl and have ppl criticize them and things liike that, it happens in everyday life, just about everyday in work im sure, and at home, there is no way u can possibly get rid of opinionating on opinions, it is human nature to put ppl down, or criticise, sry bud, but ur idea is unralistic

edit: and that reason stated above is to correct,prove a point, teach, learn, etc.

We can discuss without Quotes. I completely forgot about that :D I wasn't really flaming - just pointing to an opinion further back and commenting on it for ease of reading.

Gone now though :D

I voted for Intel because I have never seen, felt, an AMD, and without every trying it myself, I can not say that I like it more.

That's why my vote went for Intel.

For the new computer we're gonna get, we were trying to decide between Intel and AMD, I was thinking intel, because I KNOW it, but AMD... for the... thrill?

I dunno, I'll figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom