Officially made it to Senior Member

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I told you I would gloat once I made senior member. So here goes:

You may bow and refer to me as your high commander. I am assistant guru now and kissing my hand or my feet is optional.

Oh man, just kidding. This is a once in a lifetime thing in this forum that one can be a Senior Member. You may share your secrets with me now or maybe I have to make it to guru first.

Thanks, I wish I can do this full time and get paid for it but without the hassle of getting fired for making the wrong suggestions or not being able to help someone.

Trd what are the perks and benefits of reaching Senior member status here at Computer Forums?

Nothing really. Just the pride and satisfaction of getting to such a rank.

yeah, no benefits really. Only the moderators has that kind of power to do "stuff" around the board. If I make it to Guru, which is a long ways away, I'll still have the same old benefit of reading and posting. I will be older though.....

TRDCorolla1 said:
I told you I would gloat once I made senior member. So here goes:

You may bow and refer to me as your high commander. I am assistant guru now and kissing my hand or my feet is optional.

Oh man, just kidding. This is a once in a lifetime thing in this forum that one can be a Senior Member. You may share your secrets with me now or maybe I have to make it to guru first.

Hey : Congragulations mon, your on your way to guru now !!

Back
Top Bottom