Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

lol ebay isnt that bad, just some ppl really SUCK! das y u buy from ppl with good feed back and user rating, or u buy cheap things

eBay is ok, but I have had some bad experiences with them, so I kind of quit with eBay.

Ebay is awesome.. I mean what the heck are you talking about? Read the reviews. If the guy has a good rating then you'll be okay. I did have one problem with a scanner a guy sent me.. however, he gave me a full refund and let me keep it lol.

I don't think it is unusual. You can find many good sellers on ebay. I bought so many things off ebay.. from historical military pins and medals, to a 21" television that was cheap but good...

Oh, well collectibles it cannot be beat, but PC parts... I am wary of used PC parts, especially RAM and CPUs...

well loads of ebay users have scammed thier ratings. tehy bought from thier own other accounts to beef up thier ratings. beware of that! people do that everywhere.

I don't like ebay UNLESS it is something really uncommon or older item that is not readily available anymore.. Otherwise, eBay sucks...

Back
Top Bottom