AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like AMD. Intel's marketing strategy is bad, really bad!

EDit by: The ZEN

I am going to SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO COMMENTS TOWARD OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS!! NONE! N, O, N, E!!!

GET IT??? GOOD! :mad:

Last warning Gian! Say ANYTHING that involves calling any names or insulting commenting on anothers opinion, I will ban you for 3 days!! NO MORE!!

Edit by: The ZEN

BTW, the next edit I do will also involve that previously mentioned 3 day ban..... I am not fooling around here! Do not test my patience again!! I have had it with the flame wars on CF, and I AM cleaning them up once and for all.

Okay I'm pushing a complaint against you AMD ZEN for your immediate removal of moderatorship. I'm going directly to David about this.

Whatever.... I don't care.. There is a warning at the top, if you choose not to respect that, then you suffer the consequences laid herein. Read the warnings, then decide if you can RISK posting your hostile posts insulting others opinions. This poll is a sticky one, and I wil keep it free and clear of swearing and opinion BASHING! End of story!

WOW! Intel has many more votes then I anticipated. Well, hmm. LMAO! Apple has 2! YEAH! I am still partial to AMD, but I do like the G5 unfied architechture. Makes their system communicate much faster. :D

G5 isn't the great IMHO, in most benchmarks not even a dual G5 2.5GHz could beat a single processor AMD Athlon 64+ 3200... quite sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom