Gah!! Stupid PC

Lol; you put in the Windows 2000 CD; and say Load from CD, it will say install, you find the Drive and you say Delete Partition (whatever button that is) then you install (whatever button that is) its all pretty easy and helpful.

Your files on the hard drive you format are deleted completely. You should backup files before you do it. Installations, everything is gone afterwards - but you'll have a computer and password you know :D

I am 13 too and believe me I have reformatted way too many times from numerous causes one of which being Gator hid itself in a windows file and the next time i booted up it said that file was corrupt but i fixed that and also i run on a beta version of XP so if anything goes wrong that i no is my fault i can pretend to blame it on XP.lol im getting the OEM version on newegg when longhorn comes out cuz WIN XP PRO is 147 now and when longhorn comes out it will go down. $147 is cheap for XP right?

well, is it the legal version? yeah. that;s a good price. longhron will kick @$$.

Back
Top Bottom