encrypted music files

akasuperman

Beta member
ok well im a Dj and i need to know how to make music files that are encrypted to un encryted them so i can switch them to a diffrent computer. My teacher says theres a way to do it but he wont help me becaue its aleggal so can u help me out here.

akasuperman said:
ok well im a Dj and i need to know how to make music files that are encrypted to un encryted them so i can switch them to a diffrent computer. My teacher says theres a way to do it but he wont help me becaue its aleggal so can u help me out here.

that is not illegal

You want to make Music Encryption for your own Music Files?

That's not illegal! I have no idea how to do it, but it isn't; maybe Windows Media Encoder could encode your files to a format which is more usable? But to Format your files so only you can read them would involve making a who new Encyrption System.

I think he is talking about unencrypting someone elses music files so that another computer can play them. like what apple does with their files so that only ipods and itunes can play it. windows media player also had that function for a while where it would make a unique key for the files so other computers could not play them, or even realplayer. breaking this encryption is illegal but very possible. before he could know how to break this he would first have to tell us what encryption he wants broken.

Back
Top Bottom