Gah!! Stupid PC

Terrel

Beta member
Hi, My PC has some troubles, (and so do i)

1. I have accidentally locked myself out of the computer (i usually let the computer log itself on, for some unknown reason recently it stopped logging itself on, and i changed it wrong. so that's my fault. stupid human recources), and i have forgotten the password. is there ANYTHING i can do to hack into the computer?

2. After that, the stupidest thing is that every single time i try to access internet explorer, it doesnt work. i tried Safe mode, and everything, i don't know why.

If you're wondering how i am accessing the internet and posting this is via my laptop.

So Please, PLEASE reply ASAP.

Lol; basically you can't.

Are you logging on as the sole user, or logging on on a User Account not the Administrator Account?

It is worth trying Control Alt Delete on the Welcome Screen and putting in Administrator into the Box, then trying to load up.

Beyond that, reFormat.

Oh crap

Okay, Reformat... Great. *crack knuckles* I have to go through a helluvalot of usernames and Passwords. I've tried logging in as both.

But if i succeed, *cross fingers* yeah, i couldn't bring it up (internet explorer). when it was booted up normally, nothing happened, when i boot it on safe mode, a warning comes up, the one which asks you if you want to send a little thingie about the error. stupid computer *shakes fist*

Silly? In what way? Why is DLing firefox dangerous now LK? Wait, you wouldn't know.. Since you DO NOT use it... :D

so what, just pretty much try to guess the password and then, tell me, how do i download Firefox? i need a pc2pc usb cable, i don't have one. And i can't buy one. skint. :( What is an SP2, just wondering.. And for some unkown reason, if it helps, my PC (and laptop) are Win 2k. does that help ANYTHING?

Ah, lol, SP2 should already be on there then, Windows 2000 SP2 is old now anyway. Erm... 2000 is even more secure basically, depending on your version. Guessing is probably the only option; then Reformat. It is a dreadful thing - but you should not generally work on a theory of letting the Computer remmember - while it does; it is possible for you to tell it not to without knowing.

This will really sound stupid,

What will happen to my files when i ReFormat and, How do I reformat my stupid, stupid, six-years-old, computer? I'm going to rant for the rest of the post. don't bother reading it. (you know, i asked my parents to buy a new one. nooo, they are cheap, and I can't exactly buy one. (For the note, i'm only thirteen, i'm the most computer savvy person in my class and in the house. Teach me........... please? pweease? fine.)

Back
Top Bottom