Normal CPU Temperature

Yes I do. It is horrendously loud when I had it installed. I can hear it all the way from the sidewalk outside of the house (with the windows open). It is a beast. Will get the job done though. That thing will suck the heat right out. Imagine if all your case fans were a Tornado. Holy crap!! Put a sticker on the outside of your case labeled DANGER.

I am not using it now. It is buried underneath a whole bunch of other old computer parts I have. Way too loud.

So what do u dsuggest for a good air sucking case fan that is not too loud but will keep my CPU and Case under 40-45 Also, what about PCI card fans. have you heard of those?

I am using one now. They're pretty good. Quiet operation and does a good job picking up heat from my video card and dumping out of the case through the vents.

I don't have a way of monitoring my temps now on my current system, but once I get my new PC setup, I will install the temperature software and see how cool it will run. For now, my new case only has 5 fans in there and nothing else.

I would use these fans. They push a lot of air out and not too loud at the same time:

Vantec 80mm Blue Spectrum UV fan
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-999-624&depa=1

mini, your temps are pretty good. i get about 60c under full load with a decent hsf. i got lots of case fans too. no oc'ing.

LMAO!! P4 are heat hogs, they can handle alot more then the baby like Athlon64s, which can only handle up to 69 Celcius at MAX LOAD.. P4 on the other hand can go up to 84 celcius, so you are fine... :D

Back
Top Bottom