temp problems

i changed it to cards, i meant that maybe they dont include the temperature probe on the card so they can save money!! do u understand, sorry i am bad at typing!

lol im sure i saw a ferrari case one day! maybe not i cant member, i ermember seeing something ferrari adn thinking what the hell!!

ardy i used NVtweak to unlock stuff u can get it at guru3d.com i unlocked everything (cept maybe temp :)
and it sez tht all fx series has temp probe no matter wat so i dont get y mine doesnt.... ill just go and ask nvidia i guess...

cheers i'll download that later!!! its strange that u dont have the temp! maybe u need to update to the current driver!

i did updt the driver but the latest one doesnt work too well on mine for some reason.... i have 61.77 drivers and theyre new enough and they actually work
btw im not gonna ask nvidia cuz u gotta register and give em ur numbers n stuff so w/e

btw i have speedfan wich temp is vc maybe itll tell.... it sez temp1 temp2 temp 3 etc so if someone told me im preety sure speedfan will kno

Back
Top Bottom