spybot search and destroy

rymort

In Runtime
I thought i would download this spyware remover, installed it and updated it, then i used the check for problems, this DSO Exploit comes up. i fixed the problems and deleted it. ran the check again and it comes up. I also restarted comp and checked again and still this file stays.

wut is this? and how do i get rid of it?

I had a problem similar to this recently. I got hit with a trojan and had to use AdAware, Spybot, Norton AV 2005 and AVG antivirus to get all of it. I find it funny how people will blamm a program on say Cnet becuz one program will find stuff that the other didn't. That happens with ALL programs. Just download and use AVG and AdAware and if that doesn't work, just keep looking for more free programs. Hell, even AVG (freeware) caught things that Norton didn't.

I read in the papers that most of the search and desrtoy programs it self are spyware. maye thats your problem...othewise i don't know.

YamahaRacing said:
I read in the papers that most of the search and desrtoy programs it self are spyware. maye thats your problem...othewise i don't know.

Spybot isn't and neither is AdAware.

i used stinger from mcafee, norton AV 2004, avg, spybot and ad-aware and window washer

still the same thing, i checked with my friend and he has the same thing

Back
Top Bottom