What game r u most looking 4ward 2?

yeah i got Rise of Nations it bloody awsome i got the demo of it and i've played it heaps the music is odd but works well

The star wars game is an RTS so it dosnt have to have graphics like KOTOR or anythingbut there are a BIG improvement on Generals (which is one of the greatest RTS made)

without a doubt halo 3 is gonna b one of the best games ever, i dont know how they can improve on halo2 but they will!

Hey, where is HL3, ;) , Kotor 2, and chaos you ppl, ITs angreat game, This will be great, Also where is HITMAN: BLOOD MONEY

also, HALO 3, they have bet that enterprise to death, HAlo was god, Halo 2 was the messiah, But HALO # will only be an oposile. or how ever you spell it??? no really intop those crazy releigions or any religion for that matter.

It's the best game EVER! I love it. It's about these different civilizations who conquer one another to see who thrives at the end. There are a lot to choose from (Britons, Celts, Chinese, Japanese, Mongols, Persians, etc, etc,) and each civilizations have unique capabilities and strategy. You pick one and you start off the game in the Dark Ages where it's pretty much cavemen time. You advance by gathering resources and building your town or civilization at the same time, protect your town from other civilizations. Advance your military and technology to give you a fighting chance. You go through different ages until you advance no more. Than its' all out strategy on how to defeat the other player. You control every move from gathering stones to marching your troops. I like to advance from two or three fronts if I can (due to limited resources-unless I cheat).

The Age of Empire 3 should come out during the second half of this year (summer, fall, or winter time?). It's fun.

Back
Top Bottom