Which would u choose? 6600's

I have the Logitech speaker set (Z-640) with 6 speakers, center channel, surround speakers, and a sub. I want to get the THX one in the future by Logitech. They rule when it comes to speakers.

It looks like it's time for you to ugrade to better speakers. Get Logitech.

nah now its working so it was just a temporary stuff up but yeh i gotta get some new speakers i saw some awsome ones at Xoxide i might get but i still gotta get some more money for the graphics card

If you click on the picture that shows the retail packaging and the CDs at Newegg about that sound card, you'll see the games that comes with it. 5 complete games, full version.

THATS AWSOME it wont really do anything for Splinter cell and Jedi Academy but for the rest itll improve heaps
ne wayz till another day

its the greatest game
My god it scared the SH!t out of me i made a wallpaper i was really bored but it looks really good, with the new sound card itll be scary as hell
the expansion/sequal looks awsome They really should call it

DooM 3: 2

cause DooM 3 is a complete remake of DooM1 the monsters are easilt rocognizable the same and storyline aswell (bleakly) so DooM3: Ressurection of Evil should be called DooM3: 2 cause it'll be a remake of DooM2 and then after that they should Make

Final DooM 3
and make it all the same monsters just beefed up in every visual way

yeah but to me the graphics dont look that good on ym sparkle 6600gt but i guess it must be the settings or he monitor

Back
Top Bottom