Which would u choose? 6600's

The only thing I don't have compared to Zen's setup is the extra 6600GT, the extra 1GB RAM, and overclocked CPU and RAM. I don't know if that SATAII is doing any good at all, but my smaller drive SATA (coming soon) will have faster access time, hopefully. I just don't see any use for anything faster up to this point until better utilization of software.

THe MSI is coming out with a sweet PCIe mainboard!!! I think it's out now, but Newegg doesn't carry it yet because it's so new. I should've waited for that, but the GIgabyte will do. Almost same specs anyways.

For the sound card, this one looks good. THX-certified too:

Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS GAMER Limited Edition PCI Sound Card
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=29-102-171&depa=1

im pretty happy with my mother board i wouldnt be upgrading my mother board for a while im running a 3.08 thats prettty nice

sounds so cheezy motherboard

im getting my harddrive first then the 6600gt then some mo ram then i might get another 6600gt

i need some space to download stuff for my new broadband connection

oh my god. Did you see the games that comes with that sound card? Sheeshh, this is a great deal. Excellent sound card by a number 1 manufacturer, plus comes loaded with software and games.

I'm buying my hard drive from a local PC Club, and not on Newegg. I'm getting it next week when Newegg gets all my stuff in. I hope to get the SATA to work and don't want to go through the hassle of RMA to Newegg. A simple return to PC Club store is easier and convienient.

yeah thats mad
neweggs pretty mad but they dont xport down here to the land of oz
exept how many speakers do u have on your pc cause my card (audigy ??) runs 5.1 EAX 3 and i dont even get to use it all cause of lack of speakers

its weird today my 2 bak speakers just stoped working it got to do with the jacks cause i can run both but not at the same time buut meh it dosnt matter

Yay i made a 50 post thread

Back
Top Bottom