Switches/splitters...

pcgodintraining

In Runtime
Does anyone know anything about splitters/switches/adapters for monitors, mice and keyboards? Firstly, I have one monitor and will have two PC's to hook it up to. The monitor has 2 inputs (a primary and a secondary) and I want to be able to switch back and fourth between my systems. I hear I need a switch/splitter for this. Anyone know?

I also want to connect my mouse and keyboard to these two systems and have them work with whichever comp I am using.

My reasons for this is that one is my work computer and the other (building it in a few days) is my trashing/internet/dowload computer. So, I don't want to have to have two sets of mice/keyboards etc, and I don't want to have to be constantly switching cables from one system to the other. I'm lost here. (Scratching head).

ya, go to fry's, or microcenter, near u or sum kina store, anyways, they have monitor things just like they have printer switches and what not, the mouse and keyboard, cant help u, OR! you could get another monitor, and then just have 2 desks etc

mmmm ya i dunno then, u could get wireless keyboards and mice .. mebbe? and then teh monitor switch i guess

dun think so, im suggesting get 2 sets of wireless and have a little rack labeled pc 1 and pc2 and put the 2nd pc mouse and keyboard there when u not usin it vis versa :)

For the switching of the monitors u can use a dual monitor Nvidia card for quik switching but that might only be for 2 pc on 1 monitor if thats wat u want then HEY

Back
Top Bottom