[Editted, Removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perlzawizdumb

Solid State Member
This IS a challenge...NO GEEKS/GODS know the answers to this...

Carpe...look at my other posts...I didn't want to explain all that again...have been to other forums and these guys were sorry to say that they did'nt know what to tell me...it's just really weird...and there are no viruses or spyware that any of my programs have been able to detect...i run norton(up to date), Grisoft's AVG, i have run hijack this,I have Spybot search and destroy and also Lavasoft Adaware...Nothing...i have to wonder if my cable guy has something to do with this...there was some concern that my stepson and his wizard friend may have blocked my internet access...we are on a wireless router...and i wonder if my cable guy got in there and tried to prevent my stepson and his friend from being able to do it again...as he said, "he blocked you from the computer in your family room". I asked if he could some how fix it so he would not be able to manipulate my puter...what do you think about that possibility???

Re: This IS a challenge...NO GEEKS/GODS know the answers to this...

I guess I am not geek enough to know what you are talking about.

Read previous posts

Carpe...look at my other posts...I didn't want to explain all that again...have been to other forums and these guys were sorry to say that they did'nt know what to tell me...it's just really weird...and there are no viruses or spyware that any of my programs have been able to detect...i run norton(up to date), Grisoft's AVG, i have run hijack this,I have Spybot search and destroy and also Lavasoft Adaware...Nothing...i have to wonder if my cable guy has something to do with this...there was some concern that my stepson and his wizard friend may have blocked my internet access...we are on a wireless router...and i wonder if my cable guy got in there and tried to prevent my stepson and his friend from being able to do it again...as he said, "he blocked you from the computer in your family room". I asked if he could some how fix it so he would not be able to manipulate my puter...what do you think about that possibility???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom