mcafee or norton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, i was looking at best buy the otehr day and guess what. they charge to install software! to "get rid of those bugs!" ha! what kind of lazy person would want somebody else to install osftware? its soo easy. just pop the cd in, press a buttons, click a few tiems, and kabaam. wow. it is sad.

Use both Mcaffe and Norton. What most people don't know is that they are made by the same company and both have different definitions. I had no problems with them conficting on my computer. Which doesn't mean the same for yours.

hmmmmmmmmmm..... well whatever. i use norton internet secutiry 2005. so there u go. it works for me. that works for you. of course, that does sound like a good idea. ill have to try that. totally.

yes. i understand that. and that's good for you. im just saying that i use norton internet secturity and that's it. i don't wanna pay for two differnet programs. i just made on quick stop. all in a nice little piackage.

lol. im not getting defenseive. all im saying is that he uses norton and macafee and i just use norton. it's as simply as that. no harm meant. really. i just had a bad experience with macafee so there u go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom