worlds longest email address

Yea lets kick thier asses first.. my ears have had too much from them! (My sister listens to them 24/7 so get back with Rammstein)

airiox said:
how about we stop those two jackasses first. You know Hilary Duff and Lidnsey Lohan.

Heck why stop there stop all pop music and all that rap crap. Oh yeah and country.

Great a rant thread :) hehehe what I'm surprised is that why the heck did they opt to have a singing career? They're not even that talented to begin with! IMHO they should stick to what they're good at.

lol, wtf are tehy good at? they not very good actresses, and yes rammstein kicks major balls, lol my list of true music artists
metallica
greenday
rammstein
atreyu
acdc
and several otehrs, :):):):)

All Hail Rammstein, Dave Matthews, John Mayer, and NIN!!! GO GO GO GO GO GO GO! Du Hast Mich!! LMAO! Actually, I think they deserve to be put into a tank filled with Hydrochloric and Muratic acids (full concentration) and then after a few horrible 10 secs or so in that, slowly lowered into a boiling vat of Mercury, and then, and boiling vat of Lead, and Fianally (if they are not dead), inject them with AMD, and put them on a Dell PC with a 2.0GHz CeleronD processor and 128MB DDR266 PC2100 RAm.!!!! A fate far worse then death I might add.!!:D

ok trance565 lol I agree with you just trying to put a positive light on their situation :)

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Calm down people... before we can go execute all of them.. we have to kill the truly worst singer ever... Britney Spears. Anyone have any plans?

AMD ZEN said:
All Hail Rammstein, Dave Matthews, John Mayer, and NIN!!! GO GO GO GO GO GO GO! Du Hast Mich!! LMAO! Actually, I think they deserve to be put into a tank filled with Hydrochloric and Muratic acids (full concentration) and then after a few horrible 10 secs or so in that, slowly lowered into a boiling vat of Mercury, and then, and boiling vat of Lead, and Fianally (if they are not dead), inject them with AMD, and put them on a Dell PC with a 2.0GHz CeleronD processor and 128MB DDR266 PC2100 RAm.!!!! A fate far worse then death I might add.!!:D

Thats gotta hurt....

rocks ok
but RnB kicks ass not the new rnB the real RnB
Gangster rap is SH!T
normal rap is decent
DEATH METAL SUCKS
and Simple PLan sucks Death Metals balls
new punk rock sux
John Buttle trio, John Mayer, evermore and bands like that rock everyhting

but i dont think we should kill them cause then on Tv they'll have memorials of them while playing there songs so wat we should do is kill get britney to die by like being a slut and take out there rest of them somehow

but keep Lindsay and the duff 1 they can be changed

Back
Top Bottom