Mozilla

You have a be an MSN Plus or Premium Holder to get MSN Explorer. But its only like £4 a month and you get so many extra things specifically a Gig of Web E-Mail - and most of all full MSN Encarta.

And of course; the only Browser in existance without any Bugs.

lol. i use firefox and i have sbcglobal dsl and email. 2 gigs of mail. its pretty sweet. i have like 2000 messages and i use up only 2%.

Its not as if you're ever going to use that, not even 250Megs. You can't save files on it and its not terribly fast. Its just a thing which people like saying - oh I have a G-Mail Account; wow, 2Gigs, what a lot of space that is...

It really isn't - and for e-mails its overkill.

Lol....i like how the Company's are competing against one another for our benfit.... Seems that's the only way to go in a ever competing buisness.

I have Firefox and would delete IE say for one reason: certain websites are built with IE and IE only in mind. This of course is not Mozilla's fault. Otherwise, IMO Firefox loads pages and images more efficiently, has a better user interface, blocks spyware/adware (AdAware finds almost never finds anything in my cache anymore), has a better "Find word in page" feature, has an "undo" button under "edit" in case you delete something you're typing (IE doesn't), and has a better pop-up blocker (SP2 IE has one but it pops up a reminder which is just as annoying as the pop ups themselves). There's no law that says you can't have more than one web browser. Download it, I think you'll like it.

Back
Top Bottom