Status
Not open for further replies.
also there were issues of over sized avatars and 1 or 2 that were not suatable for this board

Yeah; reputation may be a reasonable idea but it would take too long to implement.

Not really worth bothering about at all now anyway.

Ok,Senior Members only then

Senior Members are those who are really devoted posters. Anyone else is either not commited enough, or just plain no concerned with CF enough.

AMD ZEN said:
Ok,Senior Members only then

Senior Members are those who are really devoted posters. Anyone else is either not commited enough, or just plain no concerned with CF enough.

So if I started a new account, and replied "lol" to everything until I got Senior Member status, I'd be commited enough? Good to know.

You'd be noticed by then :D

Well... you wouldn't because you could then just unblock yourself from the Mod Panel as Slayer and keep going until David physically deletes you but yeah - it would be dreadfully hard not to be noticed.

Lord Kalthorn said:
You'd be noticed by then :D

Well... you wouldn't because you could then just unblock yourself from the Mod Panel as Slayer and keep going until David physically deletes you but yeah - it would be dreadfully hard not to be noticed.

.. That wasn't the point I was trying to portray actually - all I meant was anyone could get up to Senior Member status within a few days if they really wanted to get a Custom Avatar.

Only trustworthy members, hired to be Moderators, should be able to get them.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah; I have to agree with that. I wouldn't have 12 months ago! :D

Wow... 12 months... I've been here too long.

Hahaha ... I've been here practically since it started on an old Yabb board mate - think how long I've been here. ;)

So who was here longer you Slayer or David Brand ?

You guy's must have had alot of fun here , and some crazy moments....huh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom