upgrade car or comp?

lol, ya, one reason i want it, sadly 4cyl has no torque :( but ohwell ok lol time for me to go to bed, gnite

*Sigh* I remember when I was soooo addicted with modding cars...then I realized that it would take forever before I even got to drive, so I just decided to take an interest in computers.

It's fun to mod cars if you can afford it. With the right mods, you can feel a significant gain. Most people these days just put an intake or exhaust system and that's it. That really doesn't help much.

Once you start driving, you'll get hooked on modding again. Kind of like modding the crap out of your PC.

Yeah, I bet I will get addicted to modding again...after I have the money and time. I remember that I really wanted to mod a Subaru Impreza WRX STi....*sigh*....

yeah im mean hoo dosnt like modden cars but im only 14 so i just cruise in my friends cars and i just stick to NFS Underground :) u should see some of my cars

But i dont need a car to get a chik they fall for my deep voice and my dark eyes.

if i were u i'd do the comp

Im getting broadband monday YAY

hahaha, ya, most ppl just mod intake and exauhst cuz they too lazy to actually put some money and effort, plus they would rather go for "looks" nowadays, all u need is a nice body kit, lowering springs, and wheels for looks, cuz seriously all that dumb logo/vinyl shit on cars just pisses me off

maybe a nic epaint job, but serious a turbo charger or a supercharger would be first my list , For example , take a pinner civic pop a 5k turbo stage 3 and WHAAMMMOoo ur car went from a vtec with 140hp to 300hp WOW engine wear....smear care blare......its just an engine u only get to use it once USE IT WITH A TURBO

those people with the stickers and vinyls with no performance are just ricers. Have you guys seen those new CHevy CObalts? Supercharged too!! It's got crappy performance but not bad for a little 4 banger. Looks nice. The WRX STi is so fast the way it is, I don't think you have to do any modification at all. That thing is beast on wheels!!

i think you should upgrade the car no point upgrading a pc because u wanna look cool in a car to impress the girlz, now if u aint down with that then godbless you.

Back
Top Bottom