Help Build My New PC

Sassafrass

Solid State Member
Hey everyone,

My computer I have now is bullshit, so I am gonna try to build my own, its a desktop PC, I am not using any parts from my existing PC, all new.
With the new computer I want it for web surfing downloading music, movies, and playing online games. I really have no idea whats good anymore.

I really dont know what is good anymore, so please dont link me to pages that sell stuff for cheap, I dont know what to get, I'm really lookin for names of parts so I can search for myself for the best prices.

I had plans to just build this over time, not in a rush, so I wanted to know names of pieces so I can find them cheap on like ebay and or computer related forums.

If you can help me out that would be great thanks!

Also I cant afford a top of the line computer, but I want something good, something that will last me a bit of time.

I've been using a pentium 500 for the past I'd say like 5 years prolly longer. As I said before I dont have a ton of money

hi, first of all i hope you build a star computer ... second where do you live so i can look for computer parts for you.

its hard to say what my budget is, like I said before I'm not buying everything at once, it will be over time, so at one time I might have extra money sometimes not, so I dont know how much I'll actually end up spending

OK look, think of the best thing on the market then think of something that is not quite as good, but still is very capible of playing most new games.

I dont need prices or places to buy these items, I can handle that I just want to know what anyone would recommend for things to get, cause I have no idea whats good.

Pentium processor or AMD? Motherboard? video card etc... just if you could please list some things, I'm sorry I dont have a budget I dont know what you want me to say, I dont know what I'll spend, I just want names to find out prices to see how much in the end I'm lookin at

top spec system:

Amd athlon 64 fx-55.....Processor
Asus A8n sli.......mobo
2x512mb of crucial ballistix ram (pc3200 or higher)....ram
2xgeforce 6800 ultra extreme (in sli)...graphics
2xwestern digital raptor 74 gig 10000rpm..... hard drives

obviously u need case and psu and keyboard, mouse, monitor, cd-drives and floppy!

I'll now do the low range system

P>S> this system will blow any game away!

Back
Top Bottom