upgrade car or comp?

lol, with 4000 i can get .... about 280 whp from my 170 ehp
with 10,000 i can get about 400-500 whp with rims and drop and racing seats :)

Well, the TRD Supercharger costs around $3100 + labor. THat did it. Turbo can get more boost for your money. I'm trying to get everything legal and pass emissions still. The Corolla is so limited to what you can do to it. I wish I can turbo it, but it's illegal to do that with SMOG. I'm only pumping out around 7 psi which isn't bad.

What did you plan to do to get that 280 whp for the Integra? That seems pretty high, unless you also use some nitrous too.

stage 1 turbo with cams, cam gears, and exhaust
mebbe new pistons that totals around 4k
oh ya, could u by chance tell me wut i need to put my fsb,voltage,htt freq., and multiplier at to get my cpu to 2.5 ghz?

280 whp with that? Hmm, I don't know. Than again, it's whp. It's hard to imagine though. We've been talking about this in our Corolla forums and the most some did on their setup (with a supercharger, cams, lower comression pistons, clutch/flywheel mod, header back exhaust, aquamist injection, a/f controller, CAI, pulleys, and ECU upgrade) can only push 120 whp.

I dont think the Corolla can do that much anyways. It's a lot peppier than previous generations Corolla, but I would settle for something like an STi (costs way too much though). I heard that the SRT-4 may be discontinued. I hope that lives on because I would love to get my hands on that 365 hp Stage 3 performance. It's not legal though once you get the Stage 1. Stock is like 220 hp or something, turbocharged. I know their Neons are getting a new name and new look altogether.

stock i think is 250 or 260, those things are fast as shit, and if its not legal cuz of cats, all u gotta do is make sure a kid inspects ur car insted of a old guy, das wut my bro does for his mustang

I've actually driven something like that with my stepdad's 55 pickup. He fixed it up and let me take it for a spin. I lost control of it as soon as I stepped on the gas. Soooo much torque.

Back
Top Bottom