upgrade car or comp?

ya lol its an integra gsr :) only thing that it will do is give a "growl/rumble" not the gay ricy weedwacker sound tho

Just get whatever you think you really need. If you think you need headers for your car, then by all means get the headers. Vice Versa for your computer. I'm under the age limit for driving, so I just worry about my computer until I'm old enough for a car.

FOr an Integra, I think it's pointless unless you go forced induction. Headers will make a HUGE difference once that is done. I"m still waiting on getting DC header for my car. I'm supercharged, so it will defintely get some gains. I suppose you got intake and exhaust already?

nope, well i got waly world (wall mart) intake lol im broke so i go with cheap shit lol, once i get a job ima fix all dat shit tho

Here are some ideas anyways. You should get your ECU upgraded in the Integra AFTER, you get all your mods done. Include a new intake and a nice cat-back system. Go with Magnflow's high flow catalytic convertor to replace the stock one. It's very restrictive. I'm using a K&N high flow filter because the TRD CAI voids my supercharger and my car's warranty. Maybe you can try out those high performance pulleys too from Unorthodox Racing or AEM. You can install a header but you'll have no back pressure to go. Unless you turbo the car, it will suck perfermance wise.

I hear grounding kits improve throttle response throughout the RPM range although highly unlikely in my opinion. Worth a try. It's a cheap mod. Coolant bypass near by the throttle body can help cool down intake air charge.

hmmmm, i c, lol pulley's on my car, i would have to take engine out to do that(pulley's are on side with no room to work with) anyways, lol i dun have a cherry picker to do that with, i plan on installin most my stuff myself, and then just getting it all tuned :)

The only thing I installed on my car is the filter and exhaust. Everything else was way too hard to do and I let Toyota do it. Plus, it kept the warranty intact which is good. Toyota's supercharging most of their vehicles which is neat to see. I don't think there is a kit for the Camry, Echo, or the Celica. The Corolla XRS is a 2zz engine, but it's compression is too high to supercharge. Major risk in blowing up the heads and motor. All their trucks have supercharge options. The Tacomas and Tundras are fast when they are supercharged.

Actually, I spent close to $4000 on my car giving it nearly an increase of 70 hp. I'm never doing that again. Especially on a little 4cyl motor. Next time, I'll just get an SRT-4 with big boost from factory. I'll use the rest of the money to build a $4000 computer system!!!! Yeah, that would be a lot of fun too.

Back
Top Bottom