SLI suks so says me

Blah Blah, they are not that much better.... I mean, you can only have so much performance.. BTW, Airiox, I agree now, SLi sucks... Mine won't work properly... :mad:

well hardOCP knows their stuff so if you want to tell them that their benchmarks are wrong go ahead.

AMD ZEN said:
I dont care!!! SLI SUCKS!! MINE WONT WORK!! IT IS ALL SCREWED UP!! SO SCREW IT!

*Slaps AMD_ZEN in the face*
CALM DOWN.

What seems to be the problem?

Do you realize how much time and money I have in this thing??? And what does it do? NOT WORK!! WTF is that? I am sending it back and going back to AGP, I can wait one year for PCIe to become more mainstream, and stabilize SLi.... :mad:

AMD ZEN said:
Do you realize how much time and money I have in this thing??? And what does it do? NOT WORK!! WTF is that? I am sending it back and going back to AGP, I can wait one year for PCIe to become more mainstream, and stabilize SLi.... :mad:

What do you mean by saying it won't work?

he means that the two video cards do not function in SLI mode. Which means, SLi is broke son.

lol. this is why i never get the 1st generation of any new technology. I always wait.. yea baby. i knew something nasty like this would come up. OH yea, i'm the man, I'm the man. I'm the man. i'm the man. Tibs is the man. OH yes.

Ok, enuff ranting.

that's terrible for u AMD zen, spending that much on a PCI express motherboard, 2 PCI express cards.

lol. call newegg and RMA the mobo, and give it one more shot.

das wut i would do, or if u havent done so yet, upgrade the drivers of the mobo, vid cards, and upgrade the bios, and win xp to sp2 ahve u done ALL of that yet?

Back
Top Bottom