continuous memory check

well, im not tryin to be a fag, go look in ur bios, change ur bios clock, etc, "nigger", dun kno wut u would use that comp for anyways

lol yah, anyways for archive purposes rymort, normally a memory check for ram only occurs when you have the memtest or whatever your using on a floppy or cd inside your computer. I dont understand how a memory test could be runnign without a floppy or cd in it. and all memory test (at least memtest) keeps running over and over again untill you tell it to stop.

Stop the memory test, that's all you have to do! It's as simple as that. But I won't explain what to do, cause you'd have to eat a soap cake before I tell you what to do....trou de cul!

ok ryerson is stupid, he uses like 6 posts to tell people to go away............i think ur the one that needs ot get a life and stop contradicting yourself. You posted more than anyone, and all of your posts were about how some1 said something that offended you. I hope not to see you on this forum again, you are not wanted. We do not sih to help anymore, with your simple problem.

Back
Top Bottom