SLI suks so says me

airiox

Fully Optimized
http://hardocp.com/article.html?art=NzEx

Nvidia better get their hiny in gear and make it so it atleast supports EQ II give me and fing break EQII is crazy when it comes to graphics.

If the thing only supports ten games why the f would you get it.

They better hold those programmers at their HQ until they get it done.

You do realize that just because a game doesn't support the actual SLi Mode doesn't mean it doesn't benefit from it! This the God's Honest Truth; SLi allows two cards to be physically linked together. This physical link allows for over 1GB/sec of data transfer. The SLi combatibility they speak of is the actual load balancing and advanced SLi rendering. The two cards will still work together, the other card acts as a BOOSTER ROCKET to the main card (ones nearest the Northbridge) This increases FPS in all applications, and adds the TOTAL ram together to make a TOTAL AMOUNT (ex. 128MB card + 128MB card=256MB total GPU GDDR3 RAM...) So SLi does have its comparitive advantages... Be wary of what you read.

Well, SLI is still a technology to be perfected. So you can't completely say that it sucks.

yes SLI is sexy concept.

But it is not yet fully matured.

But I want to see if they are right when they say, that games such as NFSU2 don't benefit from it.

I'll go to my friends house tomorrow and check. Hmm... this will be interesting.

damnit!!!!!! i didnt know the HUGE performance advantage the 6800gt had over the 6600gt......................ahhhhhhhhhhhh thats sucks for me, oh well maybe ill get mommy and daddy to get me the 6800gt's for my birthday, what any 21 yearold wants

Back
Top Bottom