upgrade car or comp?

trance565

Daemon Poster
lol ok guys, ive come to an important decision, lol should i upgrade my gfx card on my comp, or get new headers for my car?
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME!!

Upgrade computer, Upgrade computer!!!!

Lol, I bet if you went to a car forum, and asked that question they would all say buy new headers for your car!

It's up to you....I'm, not really interested in cars...

lol, ya im just tryin to decide wut to do, lol, and some ppl in comp forums know a bit about cars, and car forums, noone knows bout comps ... so i thot this would be a more logical place :)

i dunno, lol das y i asked, which would yall prefer personally, goin faster, or ur comp goin faster?... FPS or MPH?

well lets see wouldn't want you getting killed... so FPS or of you want chick on your car MPH

lol, the ladies are nice .... GD! why cant girls be attracted to a computer!?!?!?!?!? (hott girls)

go wit new headers!!! PC upgrades r important but also keepin the chicks comin is important to!!! Go wit th headers!!!

meh, its only 15hp, so ill save the car for later, like when i get a job, cuz its all worthless upgrading my car unless i can get a turbo, gd 4 cylinder, lol ohwell thx for the input

first of all, what kind of car do you have, it might not be worth it, and girls don't even know how an engine works, so it doesn't matter, unless its a turbo adn they can see u blazin down the street. Go with the computer upgrade, unless you get something the girls will notice on ur car.

Back
Top Bottom