continuous memory check

rymort

In Runtime
I have a p2 333mhz, my hard drive died a few days ago. Azn Zen told me to pull out my system battery and put it back in so my cmos restarts. Now at the beginning when i boot up i have my memory check, but it goes continuously checking it, it does not stop, once it gets to the memory i have, it starts back at 0 and starts counting again, i have to press esc to stop the memory check. How do i fix this?

mmmm stop being a fag, i hate noobie bitches like you that just post to raise there post count, help me dick

dont need it, went to a diff forum cause u kids like sucking each other off. dont know why i post in this forum. nobody helps, they just comment

nobody helps people who act like there 12 years old and criticize someone else for giving you a suggestion.

aCb said:
nobody helps people who act like there 12 years old and dont give any respect for simple suggestions. We try to help you but you call us niggers?

give me a suggestion? to buy a new comp? why the fuck would i buy a new comp when the one i have is perfect for what i use it for?

ill give u a suggestion, move out of your parents basement and grow up

Back
Top Bottom