Building new gaming computer. PLZ help

actually, it is a big deal when they SAY THEY SENT IT TO YOU! and then they tell u its on BACK ORDER after they tell u they SENT IT. i would be pissed as shit, and i believe teh 4000+ is just as good as the fx plus its 200 bux cheaper

dude u should just get a voodoo pc if u have unlimited budget....
they are premade or w/e but u get to choose the parts so it saves time.
besided their pcs are incredibly insane

ya that or monoarch, or i buy power
i would stay away from alien ware (my frends dad has one, i can feel the heat radiating from 5 or 6 ft away)

lol, i can after dealing with ppl that get things right ALL THE TIME, lol, besides its not the website, its the ppl checking off that an item got sent, the website dun kno if sumthin got sent, ppl put that into the registry, so its the ppl at zzf that messed up, and u can critisize that since it delays for a few days when u may be in a rush

so far im priceing out a computer ill post the parts later and tell me wut u thinkl. 1 thing i dont think im gonna need is a really good computer the most memory a game i have takes up is 512MB but im still confused about mobo and cpu, but i multy task alot so im still confused.

I agree with Zen about Neweggs super duper delivery and service. I ordered my burner Monday night, got it Wednesday morning. How fast is that?

The Corsair XMS has this for their latency reading:
Cas Latency: 2-3-3-6 T1

The Crucial Ballistix has just this:

How do you determine the latency on that Corsair? Is it the first number? If so, they are very similar in performance. Crucial being the more expensive one though.

Back
Top Bottom