More Firefox Flaws?!

That is a pile of crap. I use mymsn on a regular basis with firefox and other parts of the microsoft site. any webpage designed solely for viewing with ie is a pile of junk and shouldn't be on the net. and while i'm on the subject of msn i'm am sure that there are many plugins for firefox and hotmail, i'll have a look and post back later.

gmail i find is better than msn and hotmail in many ways for a start you have a gig of storage space and you can actually find what your looking for rather than having to wade through pile of colour and flash adverts that flash in your face and are just generally a pest. the user interface on gmailer is far easier to navigate around

dreamweaverdude said:
That is a pile of crap. I use mymsn on a regular basis with firefox and other parts of the microsoft site. any webpage designed solely for viewing with ie is a pile of junk and shouldn't be on the net. and while i'm on the subject of msn i'm am sure that there are many plugins for firefox and hotmail, i'll have a look and post back later.
It views in Firefox - the transparencies on the ASPX WebPartZones come out full on. It doesn't look as good. The Menus don't view properly and a lot of images are out of sync with the background because the Tables are smaller.

Gmail logs through your E-Mails and makes money from advertising on it - if that is not evil I don't know what is. If somebody needs a Gig of Storage they get hosting; which provides better service gains no advertising revenue from it and is more easily accessable.

You're foolish LK. They have to pay for what they provide anyways. Lets say, they give 300 accounts away with 1GB allocated each. How much does a 300GB hard-drive cost anyways? There is nothing evil about sustaining ones free service in the form of advertisement.

It views in Firefox - the transparencies on the ASPX WebPartZones come out full on. It doesn't look as good. The Menus don't view properly and a lot of images are out of sync with the background because the Tables are smaller.

Personally, I DON'T CARE. Why do I need MSN? News? No, I like yahoo a lot better. Hotmail? Spam filters suck, terrible e-mail provider. I stick with Gmail or a Yahoo. Their search engine is a rip from an older version of google (and so are almost every search engines out there). Seriously, why do I need the site? I'm not going to sacrifice Firefox, a safer and way better browser, just so I can view that one site.

Firefox

Eventhough i now use the old Internet Explorer, i used to have firefox, the only downside that i found is that when you first install it, you have to re-install all of the programs for games!!!

But, i thnk firefox is safe because i never had any problems with hackers.

rakedog said:
Personally, I DON'T CARE. Why do I need MSN? News? No, I like yahoo a lot better. Hotmail? Spam filters suck, terrible e-mail provider. I stick with Gmail or a Yahoo. Their search engine is a rip from an older version of google (and so are almost every search engines out there). Seriously, why do I need the site? I'm not going to sacrifice Firefox, a safer and way better browser, just so I can view that one site.
Their Search Engine is Yahoo provided. MSN Toolbar Beta Search Engine however is their Search Engine; and while it looks like Google in theorisms and design basicness - all Searches do because that is the design of a Search Engine of the present day. It probably looks nothing like Google, in that it is probably in MSPX.

Back
Top Bottom