Building new gaming computer. PLZ help

dude get a less expensive sound card and get the fx........the fx is number one (PERIOD) unless u got some funky operton set up, adn those are physadelic

lol, i think you people scared him away with all the crazy names and stuff. i would be more humble and go with athlon64 3500+, asus nforce 4 sli, 1 or 2x 6600gt, 120gb HD, 1gb kingston value (yes value ;)) ram, and all the bells and wistles (case, PSU, other stuff of that sort)

damn. no limit? ah well. everyone's already given such good comps i guess im pooped. :D ah well. btw, amd fx. totally. that processor kicks. or did somebody already say that?

WHY VALUE RAM......you're crazy.......get kingston hyper X (i think thats what its called) or crucial ballistix( GO CRUCIAL!!!!!) just copy zens(or mine) system or get the fx if u can afford it

Ballistix is Better then XMS anyday. And airiox, ZipZoomFly sucks!! They lied, and we reported them to the BBB!! They said something was instock and then said it shipped, and 4 days later emailed me and said it was backordered... WTF is that? Newegg was to my door in 2 days. Great prices as well!

btw, if you have no limit, y not just be lazy and get some nice abs comop or alienware? then again, if you want to have the joy of builindg your own comp, then go ahead and build it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom